We are the local office for Health Education England covering Milton Keynes, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire.
Our address: Health Education England – Thames Valley, 4150 Chancellor Court, John Smith Drive, Oxford Business Park South, Oxford, OX4 2GX
Telephone: 01865 932000
Follow us: @HEE_TValley
Please note: Due to the current, exceptional, circumstances, all staff within HEE Thames Valley are working from home. Please bear with us at this time, as it may take longer than usual to respond to your query. The bucket email addresses below that should be used when contacting the team. Please avoid emailing individuals as the bucket mailboxes are accessed by more than one member of staff, which should mean that your message will be responded to during any periods of staff absences.
School of General Practice:
- For trainer approvals, educator courses and faculty day – firstname.lastname@example.org
- For trainee study leave queries – email@example.com
- Revalidation & Accreditation: Revalidation.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Study Leave: Studyleave.email@example.com
- Supported Return to Training: Srtt.firstname.lastname@example.org
- TPD, HofS & DME recruitment: Educatorrecruitment.email@example.com
- General courses enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All other queries: email@example.com
Other education, learners and trainees enquiries:
All other stakeholder or corporate business support enquiries should be sent to the South East Business Support and Workforce Transformation Team on email: CorporateBusinessTeam.SE@hee.nhs.uk.
Please find below the PGMDE Structure Chart and the EPC and EPO portfolios for your information.