This year Oxford Foundation School have 213 2-year Foundation Programmes (FP), and 2 2-year Psychiatry Foundation Fellowships (PFF).
Successful applicants will be allocated to a two-year Foundation Programme within the following acute trusts:
- Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust
- Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust
- Milton Keynes University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Royal Berkshire NHS Foundation Trust
Foundation Programme rotations available in Oxford Foundation School
2022-2024 FP and PFF rotations can be viewed on Oriel and downloaded as an Excel spreadsheet:
Oxford Foundation School FP Rotations 2022-2024 – UPDATED 16th March
The following 2-year programmes added as part of the national oversubscription now have a linked F2 rotation:
- 22/OXF/FP215 – this rotation will not have a community placement
- 22/OXF/FP216 – this rotation will not have a community placement
- 22/OXF/FP217 – this rotation will not have a community placement
- 22/OXF/FP221 – this rotation still has one F2 placement to be confirmed
- 22/OXF/FP222 – this rotation still has one F2 placement to be confirmed
- 22/OXF/FP223 – this rotation still has one F2 placement to be confirmed
The list of available programmes are available to download now. Many students find it easier to review the programmes in this format, rather than via the Oriel website.
Please note that if a placement does not have details of the exact location (e.g. hospital name) this is because we have not been informed yet.
Psychiatry Foundation Fellowship recruitment will be managed separately by the Royal College of Psychiatrists, expected to begin in December. Please check the UKFPO website for further details.
Please be advised all 2022 programmes are subject to change in relation to placement order, specialty, length, banding, site, and Trust due to the changing needs of the hospitals.
At the group/Trust ranking stage, the options link only to the F1 Trust, the majority of programmes within the Oxford Foundation School involve trainees rotating to a different Trust for F2.
It is possible to link your application to that of another person in order to be allocated to the same Foundation School. The link is honoured only as far as the Foundation School and does not include a link to the same Trust or programme. This needs to be specified on the UKFPO application.
Other Useful Information
Statistics for Previous Intakes: