- UCL Applied renal physiology course
- Oxford Ghent Dialysis and Transplantation Summer School OR Renal Association Advanced
- Nephrology course
- Imperial College Renal Pathology for the Nephrologist
- UK Kidney Week OR ERA/EDTA congress OR American Society of Nephrology Kidney Week
- British Transplantation Society annual congress OR European Society of Organ Transplantation congress
None of the above courses/conferences are essential on an annual basis.
UK based programmes offer similar content to international conferences and should be selected over and above the international ones (they also offer useful networking opportunities unlike international conferences).
Trainees can be funded to attend one of each of the above throughout their whole training
Permission for attendance at all international events must be sought from the TPD.